• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wheel kit on Fx Nytro XTX

Country
USA
Snowmobile
FX Nytro XTX 144
Where should i put 2 wheel kits on a xtx fx nytro? Having trouble with the hyfax wearing off. After every ride the hyfax are junk and i have to put new ones on. The track isnt even tight. :sled1:

Save yourself time, money and aggravation and install the 8 wheel X-Wheel kit from Excell Motorsports. You won't regret. Even with extra idlers and the stock ones still installed you will run into slider issues. I currently have 1500 miles on my sliders since I installed the 8 Wheel Excell kit and my sliders have not worn at all. In fact they still look new. Check out Excell....you won't regret it.

I did both. I put the small two wheel kit from Yamaha at the front right at the bend in the rails several years ago. This past summer I also did the 8 wheel Excel kit and the Dupont sliders. I have 4300km on this season so far and no issues and we had a couple days that were marginal conditions.

Thanks! I was just getting ready to post this, after burning my sliders pretty bad on a 170 mile slush run last week.

i did both also.....and hyfax lasts quite long (depending on snow conditions)

Back