• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where to ride this weekend??

the sections that are showing red on the trail maps are the shortcuts to all the trails I've mentioned via Wanapatie Lake try to avoid the lake at this time! I'm told it's froze but I never venture on that lake until the trail plan deems it safe

Perhaps the fiancé and I will have to trailer somewhere here shortly! Once all this rain blows through (snow for you guys), it might open a bit more north of us. Friend is planning on heading to Baysville /Dorset area the 1st week of March, hmmmm.

I was in the Burkes Falls area this past weekend and the conditions were good. They could use some more snow ,but no one was complaining due to the winter we've been having. We're planning another trip on the Family Day long weekend , so we have our fingers crossed for snow. We might have to travel toward North Bay this time. Excellent trails up there. Thanks for all the info on the Sudbury system. I am planning a loop through there soon and that info will really help. Cheers.

I was in the Burkes Falls area this past weekend and the conditions were good. They could use some more snow ,but no one was complaining due to the winter we've been having. We're planning another trip on the Family Day long weekend , so we have our fingers crossed for snow. We might have to travel toward North Bay this time. Excellent trails up there. Thanks for all the info on the Sudbury system. I am planning a loop through there soon and that info will really help. Cheers.
No problem!!! I know the Sudbury trails like the back of my hand! I you want any additional info just ask!

Marc

No problem!!! I know the Sudbury trails like the back of my hand! I you want any additional info just ask!

Marc
x2 if needed

Wow I was just looking at ofsc.mapbase.ca/viewer and you guys from southern Ontario can't catch a break!!:( All trails show closed pretty disappointing!!!
Our forecast is showing another 15cm in the next few days! I hope it hits you guy too!:)

Ya. Bummer season. We'll have to drive to the snow. Its that or nothing.

Back