• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

which is the better skid?

2008 Nytro RTX

TY 4 Stroke God
Me and my friend were having a discussion about the rr suspension vs the rtx le suspension, He is swearing that the rr suspension is hands down the best setup of the two and top 3 in the industry. I said that is interesting because the two rear skids are almost exactly the same thing. The two fronts are the same but the Viper has better shocks (not the 2s the evols) and I said ill take our setup in the rough #*$&@ overn Arcticcats any day of the week. so my question is are the rear skids the same? Also in your opinion which setup works better in the rough stuff? Also off topic sort of, when I went to snow check my Viper they told me that only the blue and white comes with the 1.7 inch track not the blue and orange, is that true?I was on the fence between the two but the track choice pushed me to the blue and white.

As far as I can tell the le is a rr skid. Fox adjustable shocks is what is advertised. Your friend may be thinking the 13 rr which was a true race skid. Way different than the 14 or 15.

Back