• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who do you have you sled Insurance through??? (shell shock)

Nope, bought a 2009 nytro se from Ulmer that he had for sale on the classifieds a while back....

he"ll be at the show with it so im picking it up from him then.

I cant wait to ride that sled, as my other 2 buddys have 09-10 SE's also so I couldnt be outdone by them ...... lol

Try Liberty Mutual Insurance. Full cover on 3 sleds and trailer under 400.00 a year.

$500.00 a year for my 2010 Nytro FX thru sledinsure. Freaking ripoff but by far the cheapest I could find.

My quote was $1200 on my 09 nytro FX from progressive. I was with them all last season. Last week I went to a Snowmobile expo in Augusta Maine and there was an Allstate booth getting you to fill out a form for a quote to get a raffle ticket. I did it and then the girl called me all week. I finally answered and she gave me a quote for $350! Needless to say, I switched immediately. Also, all my coverage is doubled! You might try Allstate!

yamahinn03 said:
Try Liberty Mutual Insurance. Full cover on 3 sleds and trailer under 400.00 a year.

'06 Rev 600cc
'06 Nytro 973cc
'07 Apex 998cc
Triton 2 place tilt clamshell

full coverage year round $ 370.00

Give Liberty Mutual a call, best prices I have found ;)!

I also recommend Liberty Mutual - I've never had a claim, but have insured all my cars, home, and sleds with them for 6 or 8 years. Always best rates, easy to deal with - I've never called an 800 number, always my local office.

When I had a 600 and 800 arctic cat I think it was about $20 a month each. The sleds were a few years old, and I have a good driving record and even better credit, I'm sure all those factors help.

I'm pretty sure you do have to have a car or house with them in order to cover a sled.

Back