• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who loves their 2008 FX Nytro?

When a Doo rider asked how I liked the Nytro, my buddy was very quick to chime in with................it's a LOVE/HATE thing........... ;):D

Trussman said:
When a Doo rider asked how I liked the Nytro, my buddy was very quick to chime in with................it's a LOVE/HATE thing........... ;):D

Yes, very true ! It's like a girl-friend that gives you great sex but never shut's up.

Oh man that's gonna get me in trouble !

Reaper said:
Trussman said:

Yes, very true ! It's like a girl-friend that gives you great sex but never shut's up.

Oh man that's gonna get me in trouble !

ditto...love hate for me.

I don't ride My Wife's Nytro enough to love or hate it because its Her sled and setup for Her weight. All I know is that She really likes it a lot! I can't remember Her ever talking so positive about any of her previous sleds so maybe she does love it.

I love mine, even though I have to replace the front end after 900 miles. If I rode my Apex as hard as I ride my Nytro, it would be shot also!! I expect to fix things with as hard as you can ride these things!
Awesome!!

2700 km in all riding conditions, best sled I have ever owned, very happy with it, highly recomend

Back