• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who loves their 2008 FX Nytro?

I still like mine. I'll be going into '10 with my '08 that I've upgraded with higher quality rear skid shocks and reinforced the rear skid. I think my next upgrade will be an entire '09 front end. The motor is awesome so I don't mind spending money on the chassis. Unless I get some type of "can't pass it up race deal" in the future, I'll continue to upgrade my '08 Nytro.

If I was riding a 2-stroke right now, or even last season, I'd be looking to unload it and replace it with a new sled. I always hated how 2-stroke snowmachines were basically disposable after only 1-2 years. Dirt bikes and quads aren't that way unless you race in the national circuit. Besides, they don't cost nearly as much as a sled to replace.

NYTRO!

I'm on my second Nytro and I hope that what ever new sleds that Yamaha comes up with in the future, they incorporate many of it's characteristics. ;)!

Back