• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's Considering an XTX

dirkdiggler

Suspended
I'm not really a huge Hype Guy. However last year when the Nytro was released I said if they build a 136 next year I will buy one. I'm leaning heavily towards this sled. The only thing I wish it had was more power. I had a long talk with Turk yesterday and he said his Nytro is a world beater to 75mph and after that everything including the RX-1 blows by his Nytro.

What is everyone else thinking???

If it was time for me to replace the attak, i would definately have a hard decision ahead of me.... but i wouldnt make any decisions until after the release of the rest of the lineup.... who knows maybe an apex (or some other nytro like sled with more hp) XTX is coming as well....

clicker_clit said:
Not me. I think anything larger than a 121" is a waist more than 95% of the time you are riding it.

Do you do any big Bump Riding?

The one thing I like about my Attack over the Apex was it was 100% more Stable. It felt more sure footed in the trail and going over bumps

I RODE THE X-TX AND IF I COULD AFFORD TO UPGRADE I WOULD IN A HEART BEAT IT IS ONE OF THE SMOOTHEST SLEDS I HAVE EVER RODE AND YET IT DID HANDLE AS GOOD IN THE TWISTIES AS THE FX NYTRO RTX IMO

When the time comes, I'm going to see what my dealer can do on a trade for my 08 Nytro RTX. This XTX is what I wanted in the first place and with all the changes made to the front end, I would rather start with it next winter rather then adding more parts to my 08.

Of course I won't do anything till I see what kind of a price tag they put on it.

Does anyone know what is on it for a steering stem? Is it like the current RTX or is it like the base nytro? Just wondering how much ad on's I'll be able to retain.

I went by my dealer last friday and booked one, first in Sweden I was told. It's time to replace my Viper Mountain.

I am looking at getting one when they come out. I am replacing my 01 sxr 136. I crashed and totaled mine at TUT this year and then heard about this and seen pics and videos of the XTX and want one know.

I am seriously considering selling the Attak for one, and that says A LOT because I LOVE my Attak. I just want better big bump performance and lighter weight. Only gripe is I dont want to take the horsepower and top end speed cut.

YamiSmurf said:
Yamaha's website indicates 10,549.00 US dollars for the XTX with reverse.

All things being equal, that should equate to a Canadian price of $10,509.97

However things aren't equal...to be continued.

Grimm said:
YamiSmurf said:
Yamaha's website indicates 10,549.00 US dollars for the XTX with reverse.

All things being equal, that should equate to a Canadian price of $10,509.97

However things aren't equal...to be continued.

It will be VERY interesting to see where the CDN pricing will stand this year.

Back