• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

windshield

Taillight

Does anyone know if some one makes a stock height windsheild in either black, flat black or black chrome for an attack. Just plain with out graphics.

i think the windshield on the 07 rtx is solid gloss black and will fit

Taillight said:
Does anyone know if some one makes a stock height windsheild in either black, flat black or black chrome for an attack. Just plain with out graphics.
parts unlimited has them and also dennis kirk

tape it off,scotchbrite it,rubbing alcohol to clean it,spray it spraypaint.cheap and looks great if you know how to paint with rattle can!

tomanytoyz said:
tape it off,scotchbrite it,rubbing alcohol to clean it,spray it spraypaint.cheap and looks great if you know how to paint with rattle can!

Exactly, just carefully tape off the black trim, and it does take a while to do it right. You have to spray the outside to hide the black bottom band.

When you buy the stock low crhome one from yammi it doesnt come with the apex sticker on it , its extra (of course !)
My original was peeling on the backside around the mounting holes and the new one from yammi came just plain chrome , i was kinda peed about that .

Back