• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ethan_Messinger

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2011 Yamaha Nytro XTX
-Does anyone know anything about the WRP (Wasatch Recreational Products) seat for the Yamaha Nytro?

-I am looking to get one but I don't know if it is worth the money and if it actually adds any height. I just do not like how low my Nytro seat sits.

-IF ANYONE IS LOOKING TO SELL THEIR WRP SEAT CONTACT ME ASAP!!!

Thanks guys!

Yes it does add height and its worth the money.

Just went for the first trip with my new WRP seat. One of the best mods ive done on my 2008 Nytro!! Im 6' 1" and I used to come away from a weekend ride with sore thighs and very sore knees (I stand sit stand sit) to get over the rough stuff, well, this seat puts you at the perfect height to take the strain off your legs from doing that all day long. 100% worth the money!!! Wish i would have done this years ago!!!!

Best upgrade I did for my knees!! Along with the OFT relocate.

Pete

go for it. very natural from sitting to standing. easy on the old knees

It changes the way the sled rides big time. Your legs will be stretched out nice under you. Likely consider raising bar height to compensate.
MS

By far best seating position and comfort mod I've done. Makes the ride of the sled a lot better too! You won't be disappointed. Only quip I have is it would be nice if they sold them complete so I didn't have to dismantle the stocker. Awe well she's perfect now

Question . Are all you guy's tall ,and would this be a good seat for someone that is 5'9'' with a 30" inseam? Lol , any short dudes have this seat ?

I'm 5'10" with a 30-31 inseam. So short enough I guess. It fits me perfect. I also have a 2" riser.

Question . Are all you guy's tall ,and would this be a good seat for someone that is 5'9'' with a 30" inseam? Lol , any short dudes have this seat ?

Your feet will still be on the running boards :)

Back