• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Seat questions

SnowBandit

Expert
Website
www.slednewengland.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2009 Nytro xtx
So my seat ripped down the side from top of seat to bottom. So I am either looking g for a new cover or seat. I have and will continue to have stock exhaust (NH just put in a $250 fine on modified exhaust). What are everyone's thoughts on skinz WRP or just getting a new seat cover from like eBay? Can you run a skinz seat with stock exhaust? Anyone done it? Pics? How is the WRP vs Skinz? I am bigger at 6 foot 330lbs so stock seat is soft and a bit low for me.

WRP for me...no experience with Skinz except that I believe they are harder. 6.3" 230 here, and the WRP with the added 2" is really nice for long days, and easy sitting to standing transition.

Second the WRP! I loved my nytro but hardly ever sat down until I put the WRP seat on it, one of the best mods you can do to a nytro.

From what I recall, the Skinz is a vey thinly padded seat developed for mountain and standout riding. I have WRP seats on my Apex and Nytro. I'm 6'3" and have long legs. Hands down the best improvement on both sled are the seats. On the Nytro particularly , it is pretty incredible how it improved the riding experience. You won't regret it if you get one!

sappling killer loved his wrp on his rx named frankensled.

putting one on my 16 apex as soon as i get it.

So my seat ripped down the side from top of seat to bottom. So I am either looking g for a new cover or seat. I have and will continue to have stock exhaust (NH just put in a $250 fine on modified exhaust). What are everyone's thoughts on skinz WRP or just getting a new seat cover from like eBay? Can you run a skinz seat with stock exhaust? Anyone done it? Pics? How is the WRP vs Skinz? I am bigger at 6 foot 330lbs so stock seat is soft and a bit low for me.
I have a brand new seat concepts/wrp +2 seat that I just installed on my sled. I personally like stock feel better I will sell pan and all, also have oft relocater installed but never used can sell as a package deal.

425 for both the relocater and seat. I'll take care of shipping. Both are on ebay right now.

Yup! I'm from maine so you should get them by Tuesday

Man, I went to show my SO this seat when I got home from work and was surprised it was gone already.

Does anyone know if WRP or barn of parts makes them in all black? I dont like the white stripe I keep seeing in photos.

The one I bought was all black. Looked good.

Man, I went to show my SO this seat when I got home from work and was surprised it was gone already.

Does anyone know if WRP or barn of parts makes them in all black? I dont like the white stripe I keep seeing in photos.
Seat concepts took over production from WRP do a search for them. Barn of parts told me when I was looking they had in stock a all black one

My nytro and vector have all black WRP seats on them.
20190331_150952.jpg

20190114_203429.jpg

BOP sold me an all Black Seat Concepts seat (August 2019) so they are available, installing mine soon. Bring on the snow!

Back