• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX powder set-up

I think you'll get lots of opinion here. I ride mine probably 90% offtrail, probably don't have the snow you do. I guess it matter's what feeling you want to. Mine felt incredibly heavy backing off all the shocks helped a ton, especially your center shock.

Than I was able to get it to side hill and it actually felt a ton lighter. Mess with those torsion adjusters on the back shock too incredible difference. Most recently I put an EZ-Ryde under it just getting going on that now but WOW. If you don't want to spend the bucks on the ez-ryde get a two wheel kit for the back as opposed to 3 than your inside the rails and it frees up a lot of lateral movement. Lastly move your ski's in same concept gives you more leverage

In my opinion in order to get the Nytro to carve removing the sway bar is probably a requirement. I haven't tried removing mine but I felt that the Nytro likes to sit flat (track and both skis on the ground). Unless you have infinite snow, any resistance at all to the inside ski in the carve seems to force the sled to rock back track side quickly. In fact I found myself ejected from the sled quickly on more then one occassion because of this. It may just be that I am not used to carving a 4 stroke but I had 3 others ride it in the powder and they all felt the same.

Back