• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX vs. 4tec

not on an XTX but and 08 RTX..... hes got nothing and i mean absolutly nothin for me out of the whole but he really runs me down on the top end

My friend is a doo dealer and I should have been headed up there this week and trying one out, but I'm in Dallas all week for training. I think it could be the trail mannered sled many secretly wanted the nytro to be, dispite them buying the off trail discription.

I think Your right about it being the trail mannered sled but it doesnt have a strong of a motor although it is only a 2 cylinder

I thought it was only a twin i may have my brands crossed cat has the twin cylinder turbo but i though the 4 tec was only a twin

I'm waiting for 2010 when doo Turbos that 4tec, and pumps out 200+ and laughs at Cat, especially being down a couple hundred pounds!

Arnold08 said:
Well Now DONT I look LIke an Idiot
Hey it happens!

Deadman,There is no way they will turbo that doo and it will make 200+ hp. Not because they can't do it,Its because the won't do it. Yamaha could make the Apex have 250hp out of the box,But they won't do it. Look for a 1200 doo turbo with around 170hp as same with the Apex. 170-180hp.

2008 Nytro RTX said:
Arnold08 said:
Well Now DONT I look LIke an Idiot
Hey it happens!

Deadman,There is no way they will turbo that doo and it will make 200+ hp. Not because they can't do it,Its because the won't do it. Yamaha could make the Apex have 250hp out of the box,But they won't do it. Look for a 1200 doo turbo with around 170hp as same with the Apex. 170-180hp.

I dont know who your sources are, but unless you really know something I wouldnt disbute the close to 200hp Doo sled?!

well if Doo made a 200+hp 4stroke id hate to see the price tag or the insurance quote. but if they do more power to them but i agree with the 170hp sounds more like it.

At our races this weekend a friends XTX beat both the 1200 4tec and the Cat 1100 turbo with ease, he even beat an Attak. The only 4 stroke faster was the Polaris FST Switchback. That thing was fast!!

Back