• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Dealerships Ontario

Cool thanks for the input.. i've been using markham mower recently for ordering parts and they have gotten all my parts in within 2 days max... and the nice thing is they will order the parts without making me pay for them over the phone (which i've experienced with some other dealers).

I just bought a new nytro with 4 year warranty so i want to establish a good customer base with a service department as well. Leaning towards Bracebridge or Markham.

5 star dealer.... Brian's Service Centre - Hensal Ont.
Would be 2.5 hours from Barrie.

I checked out Markham mowers web site and I see they have 3 locations, Markham, Newmarket and Pickering. Does anyone have experience with the Newmarket location?

Pstn head said:
I checked out Markham mowers web site and I see they have 3 locations, Markham, Newmarket and Pickering. Does anyone have experience with the Newmarket location?

I'm not sure they do Yamaha stuff out of the Newmarket location as there is a Yamaha dealer in Newmarket.....dealt with Markham Mower many times, good guys, they may be willing to allow you to phone order parts from the Markham store and pick it up in Newmarket, wouldn't hurt to ask.

I called the location in Newmarket today, they do have yamaha snowmobile parts and could order any part. :-o I'll be paying them a visit real soon.. :sled1:

Pstn head said:
I called the location in Newmarket today, they do have yamaha snowmobile parts and could order any part. :-o I'll be paying them a visit real soon.. :sled1:

That's good news! Their Newmarket location is just down the street from me, and the Newmarket dealer is, well, to be nice, less than pleasant to deal with...... :o|

Back