• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Zbros Front End Advice

You should talk to Mark at Leipheimer Yamaha in Butte, MT. They do a lot of Nytro builds for customers and have used front suspensions from TS, Zbroz and Skinz. They should be able to tell you whether they, or their customers have any preferences or issues with either brand. ;)!

I have a nytro in my garage with a zbroz front end that needs to be fixed.Z broz have issues.

pro116 said:
He didn't hit anything.It was the lower balljoint failure like a few people on sw.
There has been a little talk of a few failures. Do you know if Zbros has made any manufacturing changes? The failures I have seen look like the ball joint was over tightened.

Z broz +3

I went with the Z-broz +3 last season mainly cause there spindles are top notch an I bent too many stock yammi spindles. Also run z-broz shocks.. Put on 1000 km in the steep and deep no issues except my left tie rod rubs alittle when bars are turned left all the way.. Good product they did come out with an updated upper a-arm heim joint looks like different material used... My buddy snapped one on his Nypex z-broz front end coming down boulder mountain trail wasnt a good scene ..

i have a Z broz 43" kit for sale for cheap cause i went to the 39" kit, and if you thrown in your factory spindles ill make you an even better deal!

Super Sled said:
IMHO this thread reads like a Chevy/ ford discussion.

Ya well I was looking for first hand knowledge of the Zbros. Doesn't matter now I ordered a 39" Skinz powder coated white from OFT. :yam:

Back