• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Zbroz front end update

Old Thumper said:
2008FxNytro said:
Well i got my a arms and spindles all on and put the front end back in the sled quick. here are some pics.

Ain't that a kick in the nads?
Spend a small fortune on a suspension upgrade and all everyone cares about is the $5 horn.
:moon:

I know right...... :o|

Thats alright though. at least I will get to enjoy my new front end upgrade lol.

lol..hoots...horns haha....

Well i love the fit and finish of the front end. have not had chance to test it out..no snow yet. but its looks really nice, and seems to have a nice powdercoat finish on it too!

I will update you guys as soon as we get some snow to try it out on!! unfortunately trails wont be open for another month....but it will be here soon enough. ;)!

do you think it give you any more ground clearance in the front ? or is sled still sitting the same? was wondering if you will have to adjust rear suspension to compensate for different ride height..

they claim it give you some more. the kit def looks wider than stock and the shocks are more towards the center. When sitting on the sled it does not feel like the front is high compared to the back at all though, nor does it look that way.

The shocks are definitely more straight up and down compared to stock. I know you haven't ridden it yet, but does the front end feel softer than before. I'm guessing it will since the wider a-arms will increase the leverage on the springs creating more sag.

It will be fun to read your ride report and what the additional width does for the cornering.

Yes they are. It gives it a cool look up front IMO. Yea i cant wait to ride it. I have not really checked to see if feels softer or not. I will give it a look and see.

Cant wait for snow so i can try it out though, will def give a report

Back