• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Zbroz front end update

2008FxNytro

VIP Member
Website
www.mpminc.net
Well i got my a arms and spindles all on and put the front end back in the sled quick. here are some pics.

Attachments

• sled1.jpg
    sled1.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 193
  • sled2.jpg
    sled2.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 225
  • sled4.jpg
    sled4.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 154
  • sled5.jpg
    sled5.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 102
  • sled6.jpg
    sled6.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 108

wait a second...you have horns? I'm kinda curious how you wired those suckers in there. care to share? I got some train horns in my truck...best money I ever spent on it, they are way more fun then the 500 horsepower.

sleddingfarmer said:
wait a second...you have horns? I'm kinda curious how you wired those suckers in there. care to share? I got some train horns in my truck...best money I ever spent on it, they are way more fun then the 500 horsepower.

LOL, yes sir. They are a lot of fun, you should see the looks i get when u pull up to an intersection or a bar and all of a sudden it sounds like a car is beeping. I just used a high and low horn from a vehicle, went to Napa and bought a push button that i mounted in the bars. ran wire to button and ground to battery. i can take more pics if you want.

kmwharley said:
is that the 43" kit, their website says you need longer shocks....have you found that to be true?

Yes its the 43 in kit. No you do not need longer shocks. at least not with the short track you dont. you may for mountain sled. By looks between those and the stock arms the shocks actually look more straight up and down.

2008 FX Nytro,
Where did you get the seat? Is it a boss? I am thinking of upgrading to something a bit higher than the stock.
Thanks

jedwards89 said:
2008 FX Nytro,
Where did you get the seat? Is it a boss? I am thinking of upgrading to something a bit higher than the stock.
Thanks

i ordered it through Sled Solutions. The seat is a WRP mountain assault 2. Very very nice quality product. Its a little harder than i was hoping for but it is still really nice.

What you do is get ahold of paul i believe it is from sled solutions or go on there website, you order it up then send your stock seat to WRP in utah and they put their foam and seat cover on the stock seat frame. Works out really nice as the seat bolts right back in stock location.

I sent mine out, it was there in a believe like 3 or 4 days, they did the seat and sent it back out THE SAME DAY and it was another 3 or 4 days to get back to me. was very happy with the people and service from both sled solutions and WRP. I also took my vover and foam off so all they had to do was put there stuff on.

2008FxNytro said:
sleddingfarmer said:

LOL, yes sir. They are a lot of fun, you should see the looks i get when u pull up to an intersection or a bar and all of a sudden it sounds like a car is beeping. I just used a high and low horn from a vehicle, went to Napa and bought a push button that i mounted in the bars. ran wire to button and ground to battery. i can take more pics if you want.

If you could take a few more pics that would be great. This sounds like something I need to have on my sled...and I just happen to have some really loud horns in the shed that i think are off of a track hoe. Thanks

haha. Alright, ill get some more pics for ya. I thought about putting a siren i found laying around on mine. the high low horns from car are pretty loud themselves though. finding good spot to mount them is the haardest part. One of mine just gets hit by the foam when i put the side panel on.

Finding a place to mount my train horns was the hard part too...I eventually gave up and just put them in the bed of the truck. I've seen on ebay they sell little electric air horns that they say are 139db, thats decently loud.

Back