• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ZX2 mounting plates

stomper

TY 4 Stroke Master
Does anyone have the dimenssions for the tunnel mounting plates for a ZX2 suspenssion for a 03 RX1. I checked with AD Boivin and it will be over $300 by the time it gets to me. Thats a bit steep for a few plates , some rivets and a few bolts. I have a cad program that I can create a dxf file and get them laser cut for next to nothing, as well as an assortment of multigrip rivets left over from the bulkhead replacement on my wifes attack. I would be gratefull. I would be willing to trade a set for the use of the measurements.

Search under my name and find the universal instructions for mounting the skid and then you can just make your own plate. The plates are expensive, but they are slick to install and have it dead nuts. Do the universal and just make your own plate from that measure 15 times drill once...

Ah, ok. Maybe it would be better instead of doing all the measurement stuff. I didn't know it would be that easy with the specific mount kits. Thanks

Just curious about the RX1 specific instalation kits for the ZX2. In the universal kit instructions, the mountng holes positions are determined buy the track lug height and drive sprocket diamiter, as well as other factors. Would this not be a factor with the RX1 specific kit also. If so are provisions made in the kit to factor in this.

Back