• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

03 RX-1 mountain

BigDog how has that worked out for you ? I made a bracket and set mine up the same way you did. I haven't had enough snow to ride yet so I haven't had a chance to try it out either.

BigDog how has that worked out for you ? I made a bracket and set mine up the same way you did. I haven't had enough snow to ride yet so I haven't had a chance to try it out either.
Superfan they work real good. Nice and easy to drop down when wanted.

Just do the Apex radiator install it is easy except bleeding the lines and you can find them everywhere cheap. I also used to install temp gauges in all of my sleds.

View attachment 115212

Do you know if the RX has a water sending unit already in line that you can just plug a gauge in and go? Or do you need to add a sending unit to add a guage?

Do you know if the RX has a water sending unit already in line that you can just plug a gauge in and go? Or do you need to add a sending unit to add a guage?

It is easy to add one, that is a better option vs screwing around with any factory temp and possibly disabling the safety features at the same time. Just splice in a hose adapter on the piece that comes off the top of the engine. I added a radiator to both of my sleds in the my .sig, can't be happier. Easy, relatively cheap (if you find one used at least), and effective.

It is easy to add one, that is a better option vs screwing around with any factory temp and possibly disabling the safety features at the same time. Just splice in a hose adapter on the piece that comes off the top of the engine. I added a radiator to both of my sleds in the my .sig, can't be happier. Easy, relatively cheap (if you find one used at least), and effective.

I was leaning towards adding one, I think autozone has them for $15 or so, and gauges for not much more. Pretty cheap compared to a melted down engine.

I will be purchasing ice scrapers for my 03 rx-1 mountain, an 04 warrior and an 06 nitro from straight line performance. Can someone tell me what length to get 12" or 16"? Where would the best place to mount them the slide rail or arm?

I will be purchasing ice scrapers for my 03 rx-1 mountain, an 04 warrior and an 06 nitro from straight line performance. Can someone tell me what length to get 12" or 16"? Where would the best place to mount them the slide rail or arm?
I like them mounted on frt skis on inside, dont remember what size, but would guess the longer ones.
Easy to make a small bracket for them to mount to.

Can anyone tell me the length of the front shocks of an 04 rx warrior from center bolt to center bolt. Looking to get new shocks.

I am putting ice scratchers on my 03 RX-1 mountain to reduce overheat sensor light from coming on. Where is the best place to mount them on the skies or the sliderail? I put in a rear cooler in place of the crossover tub.

My buddy owns a 13 Apex and we were both out on some hard packed trails. While cruising nicely threw town we were constantly getting the flashing lights. A few times the Apex shut down.. We then solved that problem by several quick WOT for split second intervals and it definitely got rid of the flashing light! We continued that throughout the rest of our trip:Rockon:! I found it odd that my 03 didn't overheat half as much as my buddies NEW Apex..(ONLY 300miles on it)..? I'm pretty sure his sled had a cooling fan in the front and another heat exchange in the rear but maybe i'm wrong..

Back