• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

04 rx warrior running rough

radicaltoy

Veteran
Having problems half throttle to full throttle no power engine run real rough. Idle and low end good cleaned carbs already this year first couple rides it ran great then last two rides this problem has occurred started with a slight hesitation mid range to now really rough mid to top end also cleaned ign coils which were incredibly dirty .

x2 on the carbs but I would also do the filters as it sounds like they might be coming apart in the tank.

Run the sled in the dark and look to see arcing from the coils to the engines. If that's not it clean your carbs and also check for rub through on the cable running over the frame under the tool box in the front of the sled.

Sled Dog said:
Run the sled in the dark and look to see arcing from the coils to the engines. If that's not it clean your carbs and also check for rub through on the cable running over the frame under the tool box in the front of the sled.

I do have arcing at the coils. How is this remedied ?
Sorry to bust into your blog .

Back