• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 apex error codes

Rove44

Extreme
i have an 07 apex. on friday while riding my temp light and warning light along with the little temp and engine icons came on. My tach does not work and speedo shows zero ,hand and thumb warmer bars not working but they are putting out heat.. also flashing err1 and err2 sled runs fine went back to normal a few times now just stays that way. unhooked battery reconnected no luck . Sorry about the long post, Any help is appreciated.

Steiner, checked the link you posted and i dont seem to be experiencing those same problems. I went thru all wires and connections and they appear dry and clean. thanks for the input i appreciate it.

guage

We had one in our dealership do something similar to this. We took the guage apart and there was light corosion on the solder points of the printed circuit board. We cleaned the circuit board really good with alcohal and Q tips and it has worked fine ever since.

Back