• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 nytro questions.

That is the roller for the weights. Those are trashed and I would replace them. The spider they go into is threaded on and there are special tools for its removal. Those being stuck might have screwed up the weights as well. You should post a close up pic with them removed with a side view and a view of the side that hits the rollers. Travis at barn of parts might have what you need used if not other site members for the rollers and the spacer washers for them.

I got those rollers and clutches cleaned up and freed up and replaced the intake boots. First 30 second test ride was successful! I dont have much grass to get it above 20mph. Thank you so much for all your help. My brother is going to be thrilled.

It still seems to hang high idle. While adjusting the idle screw on the right side by the throttle cable it just seems to have a dead spot. It will idle smoothly at 1300 and then take a quarter turn for idle to increase and then it jumps to 2500. Could my difficulty with the idle be its 80° and near sea level?

The carbs need to be synced. Maybe someone can post up the process. I’m out walking the dog . Lol keep plugging away on the sled you will need to repack the drive bearing also.

The drive bearing is behind the secondary clutch right? Looked to be a sealed bearing so I didn't mess with it.

Sorry not much help on my phone! Use Google and do a search for syncing the carbs on a Vector and repacking drive and jackshaft bears . It will bring up pages on TY and some videos on YouTube

x2 on what dgzrt said on the carb synch and brg pack.

just finished doing this to all the wheels, speedo and jackshaft bearing on my 09 phazer rtx/x last night. with repacking, the speedo brg on my apex made 10,000 mi before it failed last season.

Last edited:

Back