• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 venture gt no start

fingerz

Veteran
So I cleaned the carbs completely and put everything back, now I have a no start just keeps cranking and cranking. I`m taking its because there is little to no fuel in the bowls and I have read about some blow in a breather tube trick but I don`t know which tube that is exactly. Is there any easy way to prime this machine.

You can try blowing in the vent line (and hold it while you turn it over) for the gas tank ( it's on the clutch side over the inside of the footrest, there is a spring wrapped around it ) if that doesn't work ( it didn't for me ) than you might want to put some fresh fuel down the cylinders might take a few tries..make sure your tank is full of fresh gas..i have to do this every year it only takes 10 min and then I am good for the year..Good Luck.

unhook the airbox off the carbs keep the oil lines hooked to move the box over enough and get a spray bottle slam some fuel in it give one or two shots in each carb make sure u give close to the same amount and turn over worked for me.

I held the throttle open and shot 2 or 3 squirts of gas from a spray bottle in each. Did this twice and she started to run but it sounded funny. After removing the carbs a second time I found that one of the carbs did not have any fuel in the bowl for some reason.

Back