• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 nytro price

gilly67

VIP Member
I got a couple quotes best price so far is 9269 + tax
for 08 anniversary edtion good price or not? I test drove one the other day and I thought it was awesome sled.

Call Port Yamaha would be three hour drive for but email them plus there a site sponsor. Are you shopping at Vatesnic in RC or however it's spelled.

Attachments

• DSC00070.JPG
    DSC00070.JPG
    422.3 KB · Views: 92
There's a few on a well known internet auction site that could be had for less then $9000 plus tax......

early in the season I paid 9300 for a 4oth rtx, so I would say anything over 9k isn't that great of deal right now.

one of the quotes i got was from port yamaha and right now they are the cheapest Vetesniks said they will match the price but they started at 9800 and only came down when i told them what PortYamaha quoted me,I think my business is going to the guys at PortYamaha

dirtmodified32 said:
just bought mine for 7900 out the door (plus tax) from offroad express in erie pa. ask for greg rushin 1 (877)-9yamaha

Makes all the snow-checkers look like fools! I sure hope all these 2008 nytros get snapped up now so they don't totally screw up our ability to sell our used ones come fall.

I for one am considering an XTX and will be very disappointed if I can't sell my RTX for $8000 after 1 season w/ sled in perfect condition and projected 1000-1200miles.

I shopped before I bought a used one and found a dealer in Iowa with a new for $7900 otd with a cover and a belt. (blue std). Michigan sales tax minus the $150 in extras and its a steal except the drive to Iowa!!!

Back