• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 NYTRO UPDATES

my front end tweaked a little, and i don't ride too hard, i straightened it a bit and welded a reinforcement, that combined with the oilite bushings and now the front end is sitting nice and i shouldn't have my spring rubbing on my arm anymore.

On the darting issue as well, i flipped the rubber's on the ski's so that it wasn't trying to point the front of the skis down and that helped the darting a lot as well, did that on my grandparents phazers too. some people were saying they were shimming under the rubber as well to lift the front of the skis even more and that it helped with the darting.

Mine is also going into the dealer sometime to get balljoints replaced. Dealer called last week and told me they finally got the bulletin and are waiting for the tool. They also said that there is a wire harness to replace and also on some vin #'s the batteries are also getting replaced. They are not sure on my battery. I have not had any problems with subframe that I can tell in 1500 miles. I do think people are hitting things but I may be wrong and I am paranoid that mine may be bent but I havent noticed. I'm going to have them look at the front end real good.

So should people go to Yamaha, and ask for the quality control department or what :moon: This is stupid that they can't back track the sleds with that were welded on the wrong fixtures. :o| It would make more since then causing your customer base from getting upset, and possibly not returning do to something that could be tracked to a serial number

Back