• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1.5 intense for my attak

snobill

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 apex xtx
so I’ve done some research and this track looks best for my sled . I haven’t seen anything about how durable they are ? I want the 1.5 to get a little more traction in deeper snow sooo what do you guys think should I get the intense?

that is a great track my buddy has it on his XTX and is just a fast as my XTX with a 1 inch pre-stud and he has 7500 miles on that track with no signs of wear and he is hard on equipment.

I have run the Intense 1.5 on both of my M20 equipped sleds for the past two seasons. So far, I'm very satisfied with their performance on trail. This track hooks up and I really can't tell a difference in fuel economy. It's minimal, if anything.

I'm not much of an off-trail guy, so I can't comment on that end.

So if I put the 1 1/2 intense track on do I have to change anything besides cut out the protectors?

I got about 200 miles on my 1.5" crossover and was SUPER impressed with the lug height. The intense wasn't available in my length or I would have tried that. I wouldn't hesitate!

Kinger, I've got tens of thousands... Ok, over 20,000, of miles on Crossover tracks. Best all around track Camo makes IMHO.I reduced track length and was concerned about going to a different 1.5 track.The Intense is a great track. Shorter footprint , but still hooks very well. Can't go wrong with either choice!

Curves with Slim Jim Doolies. Tracks straight, turns hard. I've run these on 3 sleds all with 144x1.5 tracks. I have Slydog Pwderhounds on my 144x1.75 Nytro. Great all around ski. Super flotation off trail and decent turning on trail.

I know this is late... 1.5 Intense on my apex is awesome . Very nice choice for the power and on / off trail... love it.

So what skis are you guys running with this track ?

Slydog powderhounds. With dually bar on mag side of sled and single on clutch side. Eliminates darting and the push to the left (ie into oncoming traffic) still pushes to right but then I turn with brake and doesn't slow me down, most can't keep up with me. So I would say handles great and great in the deep!

Back