• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1.75" track on apex/attak?

It'll turn a 1.75" just fine on stock gearing. If you play alot in the powder you'll want to do some clutch tweaks.
Also, you can notch the track instead of taking the protectors off. Comes down to what you'd rather do personally I think.

Yup I just have stock gearing. I am thinking I might gear down one tooth......I still saw 122 on the dream meter....that is tapped right out though.

I just did this in the fall.. installed a 1.75 back country and it ROCKS!

Remove ALL tunnel protectors AND from and rear cooler protectors.

I dropped 2 top teeth and put a 21 in with a ulmers stage 2 clutch kit. My sled couldn;t pull the 1 1/4 in the DEEP POW with stock gearing and clutching never mind a 1.75.

Now it has CRAZy bottom end torque, doesn't over rev but can only hit 96-97mph GPS (108 on the speedo) which is fine by me!

Down side, we have low snow this year and the trails are icy.. two rides and I burnt through a set of slides (like right through) .. I bought the low snow kit and I am swtich all my boggies to Doo 135mm w/ two bolt mounts. Hopefully that will help.

YamerHammer said:
Come to Sask. we have crazy amouts of snow here. We went back to my home town and it was up to my knee on the lake.

Funny you say that as I am comin your way next weekend in the hunt for epic snow! I will be in Wolseley from Friday-Monday riddin the valleys! You ever out that way?

No I haven't been down there ever......but I heard they have about the most snow down south there.....I aways go around nipawin.....so many trails and trees. If you ever get a chance you should head up there. You will not be disapointed.

YamerHammer said:
No I haven't been down there ever......but I heard they have about the most snow down south there.....I aways go around nipawin.....so many trails and trees. If you ever get a chance you should head up there. You will not be disapointed.

Thanks I may just do that one day! I was worried about the amount of snow around there but I feel better making the long haul now!

Back