• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

136" rail extensions

rfrrace

Website
www.sunrise-sprinkler.com
While this is getting late in the season for doing sled mods, I just wanted to let people know if you are:

OFT Racing makes an excellant set of 136" tipped-up rail extensions. Handling on the trails is VERY close to having no extensions AND!!! you get that extra in the powder the sled craves. I ditch ride it in central MN mostly and always had to attack everything for fear of getting stuck, this fear is gone! The only thing I did was go to a 17T top gear to compensate for the extra track. The track swap part of the installation has a lot of steps compared to other sleds, but they are easy.
Priced right and built well, everything you need. give them a call.

I have pics on HCS

rfrrace said:
While this is getting late in the season for doing sled mods, I just wanted to let people know if you are:

OFT Racing makes an excellant set of 136" tipped-up rail extensions. Handling on the trails is VERY close to having no extensions AND!!! you get that extra in the powder the sled craves. I ditch ride it in central MN mostly and always had to attack everything for fear of getting stuck, this fear is gone! The only thing I did was go to a 17T top gear to compensate for the extra track. The track swap part of the installation has a lot of steps compared to other sleds, but they are easy.
Priced right and built well, everything you need. give them a call.

:worth:

Thanks rfrrace. Post up some of them pics you sent to me.

scmurs

For some reason the original links in the email you sent me do not work anymore. But, I snagged a few of the images from HCS and put them on my photobucket account.

Here ya go:

phazer01.jpg

Phazer03.jpg

Phazer02.jpg

Thanks for the feedback rfrrace ;)!

scmurs

Did someone erase my questions about this extension ??? I was asking if this was a 1.25" ripsaw ? and how much for the rail extensions ? I wonder what happened to my original post ???

Never saw your post. Yes, it is a Ripsaw 1.25", got it from Tracks USA on sale. Zip-tied it as flat as possible and ran it thru the table saw (not as easy as it sounds for one person anyways). The extensions are $160 plus tax, etc. Go to oftracing.com for more info

Back