• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

144 track

Hellraiser

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Phazer mountain lite
I was just wondering if a 144" track for an Apex 1.75 will fit on a 2007 mountain lite. I know i will have to cut it down to size. Just wondering if it would fit all of the wheels? Thanks

I was just wondering if a 144" track for an Apex 1.75 will fit on a 2007 mountain lite. I know i will have to cut it down to size. Just wondering if it would fit all of the wheels? Thanks
Do you mean a Phazer MTN? It should fit barring anything inside the tunnel hitting the paddles. I think I've seen guys using 2" paddles on these. I've installed a used 1.5 from a Doo on an extended Phazer GT after trimming .5" on each side to fit the 14" tunnel.

there was lots of room on the 09 rtx i made into an xtx with the 9 tooth drivers for the 1.5" track i put on it. with the stock 8 tooth that came on the mtx/xtx sleds, there should be no issue. be aware if using composit track, they tend to be on the snug side for suspension install, so i recomend assembling rear axle on skid in the sled for more room.

Back