• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

146" xtx track sizes and experience. 1.75, 2.0, 2.25???

Caperdiesel

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
1999 Yamaha SRX 700
2013 Yamaha Nytro XTX
Hey yamacrew. I am currently running a 1.75 hurricane on my 146 xtx. I do like it, but it's starting to lose some lugs and looking for something else.
I like the look of the backcountry x2. Had a backcountry 1.75 on my nytro and that thing lasted years! I know there is a big difference in track speed from that to a tuned sw.

Just looking to hear some experience from some other riders. Very curious about the 2.25 fitment.
Happy new year! Wishing for more snow on the east coast. Got one ride in on Cape Breton so far, but need a couple more feet of the good stuff!!

i have the stock 2 in on my xtx but my mind is allready made up for my next track .. 1.75 back country, to me its great on trail not studded and large enuff to get ya out of trouble in the deep ! but best of all its tuuuufffff, i know gye with one on a 137 on a 17 300plus hp , hes had it on for years n still looks new!guess its depending more if ur on or off trail , but durability i dont think a bc can be beat

I have a 1.75" Backcountry with no studs on my tuned SW for many seasons now and it is still in great shape....very tough high traction track on and off trail.

Back