• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

162 Camoplast X3 installed

So your saying the gears out of the XF sleds should work in the Vipers? I thought they were different... correct me if I'm wrong.
Oh and what is the stock gears of the XTX?

Stock XTX is 21 top 41 bottom. No idea if XF are the same I ordered Yamaha gears and chain.

AC sleds with mechanical reverse fit the Viper. I don't know if they are the same manufacturer or ?. But the two stroke that start in the reverse direction are different because the chain case is different!

AC sleds with mechanical reverse fit the Viper. I don't know if they are the same manufacturer or ?. But the two stroke that start in the reverse direction are different because the chain case is different!

Fit yes, but last year it was said in a magazine article that the Yamaha chain and gears were supposed to be different via being stronger. That may be or may not be true but I bought the Yamaha ones just in case, if you have ever blown a chain at speed you know why ;)!

The 7000's use the same Borg-Warner gear/chain as the Viper. The rest of the Cat line up uses a different manufacturer and design for they're gears and chain.
GetInline.aspx

** Borg Warner component - must be used with other Borg Warner components or damage will result.

Bill

Dumb? Does Borg make the Hy-Vo gears?

Back