• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2 gallon rotopak flat 18.2x3.2x13.8 red color amazon to fit back lg tail bag

snowbeast

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 apex xtx traded for a 2017 sidewinder L-tx-le
FACEBOOK
yes
YOUTUBE
yes
This post is because I cant find the thread from last year,a guy had this flat rotopax 2 gal to fit inside his Yamaha large and long tail bag,his was yellow in color,rather than red,not that this matters,hoping the guy who has the yellow fuel tank will chime in. Why because I want one,and have the same bag,and those measurments will fit,but I also have a set of cat side plates that rivet to the tail,and and are 3" high by 1" wide and 12" long,so that once they are on,the bag cant move around much. So if any one else has done this to there tail piece,how did your idea work out?

pm me a number as i have that bag with the red rotopax in it .i'll send you some pictures if need be

I want to do the same, rotopax in the bag!

Last edited:
I also want to do this.

I just got my 3 gallon rotopax in the mail this morning. I also got the mount. I am going to cut the bottom of the large tunnel bag so the mount goes inside, then the tank locks down to hold the bag in place. I had a real hard time 2 yrs ago keeping the bag on the sled on the gnarly stuff and lost it a few times. I had to zip tie all 4 mounting straps to the bumper rail to keep it on. I will still have enough room for extra gloves, tools and belt. And now can carry enough 110 race fuel to run high boost all day :-o

I just got my 3 gallon rotopax in the mail this morning. I also got the mount. I am going to cut the bottom of the large tunnel bag so the mount goes inside, then the tank locks down to hold the bag in place. I had a real hard time 2 yrs ago keeping the bag on the sled on the gnarly stuff and lost it a few times. I had to zip tie all 4 mounting straps to the bumper rail to keep it on. I will still have enough room for extra gloves, tools and belt. And now can carry enough 110 race fuel to run high boost all day :-o

You're going to mount it directly to the tunnel! What about the heat exchanger?

Good bit, drill right through it, You don't need no stinking heat exchanger..... sorry could not resist this is on a Viper we don't have them weeze got us a radiator!

Hey GlennM you ever get to Sanair Super Speedway? I raced there in the inaugural race on the tri oval in 1983. Thought we were racing on the road course get there and oh no Oval. Changed the setups and gears on all 7 cars and by friday were hitting almost 200 mph on the front straight. Wow those were the days. Except coming back over the boarder the Canadians impounded our cars and it took 2 weeks and a lawyer to get them back.

Pictures sent and pictures of my scratchers
Well,must be something to these new cell phones,they work better than a land line lol,thanks krm,got the pics today,look sweet,have you had any forget ful events and back up,while they were down?

Back