• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2 gallon rotopak flat 18.2x3.2x13.8 red color amazon to fit back lg tail bag

Good bit, drill right through it, You don't need no stinking heat exchanger..... sorry could not resist this is on a Viper we don't have them weeze got us a radiator!

Ohhhh, a viper lol
This is a sidewinder thread!

Hey GlennM you ever get to Sanair Super Speedway? I raced there in the inaugural race on the tri oval in 1983. Thought we were racing on the road course get there and oh no Oval. Changed the setups and gears on all 7 cars and by friday were hitting almost 200 mph on the front straight. Wow those were the days. Except coming back over the boarder the Canadians impounded our cars and it took 2 weeks and a lawyer to get them back.

Nope, never been....

Ohhhh, a viper lol
This is a sidewinder thread!
Well actually it is a rotopax thread in the sidewinder section. I am sure you can install the mount by pulling the heat exchanger and then re-installing. was just letting people know that if you put the 2 gallon roto pax in the tunnel bag it wont be there at your next stop. I ran with 3 large camping fuel bottles in mine which weigh a lot less than the rotopax and it would tear the straps and the plastic front straps with the snaps would slacken from the weight.

Well actually it is a rotopax thread in the sidewinder section. I am sure you can install the mount by pulling the heat exchanger and then re-installing. was just letting people know that if you put the 2 gallon roto pax in the tunnel bag it wont be there at your next stop. I ran with 3 large camping fuel bottles in mine which weigh a lot less than the rotopax and it would tear the straps and the plastic front straps with the snaps would slacken from the weight.
Yes,thats why I am installing the Cat brackets that mount on each side,with 6 rivets for each side,and handy strap down holes for bungie straps,as I hope this will keep that bag from swaying from side to side trail action,once strapped securely to the brackets,this may finally keep it in place. So I guess I will be this years genie pig...lol

Reactions: krm
Well got my 2gal.rotopax yesterday,and it fits my bag nicely,and I also got my cat stuff from cat country,my side snow flares and side guards that will hold my gas tank in place,when I have it completed,i will have pics.

Well got my 2gal.rotopax yesterday,and it fits my bag nicely,and I also got my cat stuff from cat country,my side snow flares and side guards that will hold my gas tank in place,when I have it completed,i will have pics.
Do you have part numbers for side guards? I would like to order some to hold my rotopax and bag in place.

Thanks Scot

Called side tunnel rack,from Country Cat, you need two sides at $33.99 each and 12 rivets,to attach them. sides are ARC 6706-243 and rivets ARC 8060-706 there phone is 320-351-4481

Well got the Cat sides and snow flares installed today,for the snow flares I could not use there washered selftapping screws,as our holes in the rear bumper rails,were to large,and they slid right into them. So I had some aluminum rivets and washers,and did them this way. The rails to keep the bag intact,were good to go. A few pics ok I cant seem to find a way to shrink my pics so I can upload them,so no more pics until I can shrink them,somehow.

Well got the Cat sides and snow flares installed today,for the snow flares I could not use there washered selftapping screws,as our holes in the rear bumper rails,were to large,and they slid right into them. So I had some aluminum rivets and washers,and did them this way. The rails to keep the bag intact,were good to go. A few pics ok I cant seem to find a way to shrink my pics so I can upload them,so no more pics until I can shrink them,somehow.
Get a small motorcycle cargo net next ,works great .

Get a small motorcycle cargo net next ,works great .
Ya,i do have a cargo net,for my 4-wheeler,but it is to wide for my rear bag,like you stated,a small net will work good enough.

No one? Will this fit inside?
5febfee772598ba77e4664717eb28f98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IMG_2053.PNG
View attachment 134825 View attachment 134826 I used Rotax mount with pop rivets. Just drill the holes through the bag.
What size can is that?

Do you think you could still fit a back pack inside the tunnel bag?

What mount did you use? Sidewinder has the heat exchanger under there so you cant drill in the middle.

I was thinking one of these would be needed.

Back