• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 Nytro ER for women?

She'd be fine unless she's a whiney bitch like my wife. :o|

i have a 06 nitro w/ a 136 1 1/2" ripsaw track, pilot skis, blk w/flames,cover,med windshield. rides great w/the extra length-tracks smooth & straight & less track spin-better hookup. transfers the bumps behind you instead of under you. call me if interested. 612.963.0751 thanks! ray

kwcharge said:
After much consideration we have decided to buy a left over vector er instead of the nytro. It probabely suits her riding style better, I was worried that the nytro suspension might be a little stiff for her. The vector at least has a real windshield but I wish it had the nytro seat. Thanks for all the input.

Heres what I did with my vector ,put on a nytro set and raised the bars, It dont cost much because you can get a used nytro set for 350, and sell the vector set for 350, The rx-1 guys will jump on the vector set, you get the best of both worlds. you do have to sut the tank cover for the new seat.

Attachments

• sled6.jpg
    sled6.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 82
So if I bought an 06 for my wife how should I set it up top make it more comfy for her?

radta7 said:
So if I bought an 06 for my wife how should I set it up top make it more comfy for her?
I would think stock would be fine, I was suggesting to kwcharge to raise the seat and bars ,as his wife liked that part of the nytro.

she is mostly a trail rider but and don't want her complaining.

well some people think it a little stiff for trail rideing, my wife demoed one and loved it, you might have to solfen it up for her , Just depend how she rides.

wut size riser do u have storm, and did u use the stock bars

STORM-CHASER said:
kwcharge said:
After much consideration we have decided to buy a left over vector er instead of the nytro. It probabely suits her riding style better, I was worried that the nytro suspension might be a little stiff for her. The vector at least has a real windshield but I wish it had the nytro seat. Thanks for all the input.

Heres what I did with my vector ,put on a nytro set and raised the bars, It dont cost much because you can get a used nytro set for 350, and sell the vector set for 350, The rx-1 guys will jump on the vector set, you get the best of both worlds. you do have to sut the tank cover for the new seat.

:Rockon: :bling love the looks of the silver and low black windshield on your Vector

call me @ 612.963.0751!! I have the nitro for you.2006 NITRO ER blk/yellow w/flames, 900 miles,med w/s,gas shocks w springs up front, pilot skis,skid plate,blk a-arms undercoated,hartman ext 136 w/1 1/2" ripsaw track 100 miles on it,( smooths the beast's rear ride),grab bar, full cover, etc. $6,500.00US sound good? call me!! ray-NITROMAN!

Back