• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 Yamaha nytro air box delete

Rogerz

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2006 Yamaha nytro
Hello I’m new here and still new to sleds I’m thinking about deleting my air box on my 06 nytro and doing pod filters has anyone done this if so what did you have to do to the carbs and what did you do for the crank case vent

i know the jetting has to change and you need to use different cv springs. the oil tank and crank case vents need to be plumbed into the end of the filters to reduce oil burning issues. did it to brothers rx war mod over 10 years ago without plumbing in the vents and it did increase his oil consumption. most of the jetting and cv spring info will be with the ecp/k&n filter install in the rx1 section.

i know the jetting has to change and you need to use different cv springs. the oil tank and crank case vents need to be plumbed into the end of the filters to reduce oil burning issues. did it to brothers rx war mod over 10 years ago without plumbing in the vents and it did increase his oil consumption. most of the jetting and cv spring info will be with the ecp/k&n filter install in the rx1 section.
I found that thread no would all the parts be the same except for the air filters seeing how mine is 3 cylinders

Back