• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 nytro not starting

2007 carbed
OK, You need to gently pressurize the fuel tank with compressed air to prime the system. Make sure the fuel tank is at least half full.
Or, sometimes they will self prime if you fill the fuel tank right full and crank engine while putting a bit of fuel in the carbs like you did originally. Again, be careful.

Last edited:
Ok, I’ll try again tomorrow, I put a couple gallons in it, but I’ll fill it up.
OK, You need to gently pressurize the fuel tank with compressed air to prime the system. Make sure the fuel tank is at least half full.
Ort, sometimes they will self prime if you fill the fuel tank right full and crank engine while putting a bit of fuel in the carbs like you did originally. Again, be careful.
ok, sounds goods. I’ll top it off tomorrow, I do think it’s only got a couple gallons in it at the moment. By prime, you mean hold an air nozzle in the fuel tank cap with maybe a plastic bag or something covering the rest of the hole, until it pushes out the fuel pump?

Just putting some pressure in the tank will overcome vapor locking, and move the fuel to the carbs. You don't need a lot of pressure. Yes, air nozzle will work fine, just don't overdo it. We typically do it with two people, one managing the air pressure the other starting the sled.

Just putting some pressure in the tank will overcome vapor locking, and move the fuel to the carbs. You don't need a lot of pressure. Yes, air nozzle will work fine, just don't overdo it. We typically do it with two people, one managing the air pressure the other starting the sled.
This worked perfectly, thank you!

I take the battery out and charge it. I’m not boosting it. I took a couple hoses off the fuel pump, I’m not seeing any gas pumping when I turn the key. . I bought a new relay and swapped it out, still nothing, checked the fuse box, nothing seems to be blown. Still think relay or fuse or something else I’m missing but I guess could be fuel pump or carbs.
Mine was a bad ground to the ignition module. TO test this on your setup just take a piece of wire and hold it on your negative battery post and then to your frame.

Back