• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 yamaha apex hand guards

Thanks for the pic's looks better then I thought they would do you have any problem with them folding in at high speeds ?

I have not ridden with them yet but there are a lot of people that love them. There are a few that don't like them also. For the price and the ease of removing them I thought they were worth a shot.

They seem quite ridgid. I think they will work good. My buddy that has gauntlets saw them and wants a set of them instead of his gauntlets.

I have ridden with both the older, smaller style of the Yamaha soft handguards (like the Skinz Pro series) as well as the newer, larger ones that Yamaha sells (like the Skinz Trail series). With both sets, your hands are much warmer, they don't seem to interfere with controls, and are rigid enough that they don't fold over at high speeds (90mph+). I found that with stock '07 handwarmers, the smaller, older ones would leave my fingertips cold on very cold days. The newer, larger ones seem to help with that since they are taller at both the top & bottom.

I tried gauntlets once and will never use them again. Seemed like they were constantly in the way.

I fount the yamaha soft one to interfere with my ability to get to the brake handle and i ues the end of the bars too and found them in the way there too. I ride with two other guys who like them so to each their own i sold mine for half what i paid for them I have the nytros ones as mentioned before and have no need to change them again. I have tried many hand guards when i had my 07.

Man i would never never thought be a pain to get hand guards ..lol Just want to do it once I'm almust ready to buy the yamaha soft one but like you i use the end of the bar

I have tried just about all of them get the nytro ones you will be happy

I bought the soft because I don't like the look of handguards and will have them off most of the time but on real cold days and they are so easy to put in and take off.

from yamaha dealer any year they are the same just pick your color.

I recently was a grass drag. I noticed one of the sleds had hand guards with built in LED lighting. They were very cool. I don't know who made them. But, if I was to upgrade the Power Madd ones I have I would get these for sure. Someone makes them (or the guy made them himself). They looked awesome.

Thanks for the info, ordered the handguard and looking at the Yamaheaters as well.

I am about to order a set of the Yamaheaters myself.

175f4c2f4ea933beadb84e4641dd357e.jpg

Guards

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Back