• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 Nytro Track Repalcement

MNUser

Expert
Hey folks.

Picked up a really nice 2009 Nytro XTX and the track is studded. I want to replace the track with a 1.75 CamoPlast track. Anything I should know up front? I have looked at some other ideas for tracks but have not committed to one track. Anything I should know or that you want to share? I looked at a 1.6 and a 1.5. I'm not married to one idea on a replacement track.

Is there a best place to purchase said track?

Thanks in advance.

I am extremely happy with my 1.75. One thing to think about is I definately needed scratchers on the trail. I went with cable scratchers and leave them down all the time. I have the rtx so I had to remove my tunnel protectors to make the track fit.

wish we were closer--I would just trade you my backcountry 1.75 for your studded track---- hell i'd even toss some cash your way-- To late now its time to ride--considering cutting my 1.75 down to 1.25 and studding--

Hey folks.

Picked up a really nice 2009 Nytro XTX and the track is studded. I want to replace the track with a 1.75 CamoPlast track. Anything I should know up front? I have looked at some other ideas for tracks but have not committed to one track. Anything I should know or that you want to share? I looked at a 1.6 and a 1.5. I'm not married to one idea on a replacement track.

Is there a best place to purchase said track?

Thanks in advance.
Depending on mileage it might be a good time to replace some bearings while you have it apart. Consider buying a fully clipped track if you are going to run Dupont slides.

Thanks guys for the responses. Once I pull the skid I will go through the whole thing and fix all that needs addressing.

I'm going 1.5 and my buddy is going 1.75. Do you have to replace the main drivers to run those size tracks? Thanks!!!

Once done I will have a original Nytro 1.25 track with studs that has a lot of life left in it. The sled has 3000 miles on it. I will let it go at a very reasonable price.

Ran a 1.75 Back Country on my 09 XTX for 6 yrs. Lugs started tearing last year. Track was great for me off trail, but not so great on trail when trails started freezing up, and getting icy. I never ran studs though.

This year I installed the pre studded 1.6 Ice Cobra.....love it.

Don't think you need to change drivers...but if you did go with the 1.75, you may consider re gearing.....or your buddy

I ran the 1.5” Camoplast Crossover on my 2009 nytro xtx and I loved it. I ride mostly trails and it was awesome always hooked up and it was also good when you wanted to play off trail a bit.

Ran a 1.75 Back Country on my 09 XTX for 6 yrs. Lugs started tearing last year. Track was great for me off trail, but not so great on trail when trails started freezing up, and getting icy. I never ran studs though.

This year I installed the pre studded 1.6 Ice Cobra.....love it.

Don't think you need to change drivers...but if you did go with the 1.75, you may consider re gearing.....or your buddy
Ditto, 1.6" ice cobra on mine is fantastic.

could you post pics of the studded 1.25 144" track---or text me some pics to 2607019033 thanks Tod

Back