• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 Nytro XTX........ The Transformation.....

Legendary007

Bought this sled stock as you can see in one of the photos, Got hooked up with Nate at Heartland Rod and Customs and the teardown started. There is alot more going to happen to it, just thought i would post some pics of it so far!!!

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

I like the wrap dont get me wrong but my girl would not like the girl on the front for sure. Looks good, gotta lose the blue ski loops though, time for orange!

Or you need to paint the rear bumper blue to match the front? :Rockon:

I'm likin the blue loops on there cause his gear is blue and orange but I can see where someone would want to throw orange ones on there to!

Looks awesome!!!! I would like to see my seat on your sled, I think that would make a big difference. Had mine re-upholstered ;)!

Looks great!! Love the decals!! Nice job!! :4STroke:

Wouldn't be cool if that chick on the front were holding rods and pistons rather then guns, or something other sled related...? Or maybe some kind of tools?

Back