• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Ltx - what to look for when buying

This far I have, replaced the starter solenoid, powder coated front, redid shocks, pulled chain case apart cleaned and reassembled, installed iridium plugs, changed oil, installed oil light bushings, pulled every connection and used dialectic grease, verified that the updated relay is in place, replaced two control arms, machined a gps mount, replaced jack shaft bearing..... Still need to reassemble front, align skiis, then I plan to attack the skid.
OK. you win, a bigger major servicing than mine. I expect to have to replace all the front swing arms bushings in the next year or two, as it looks like a few thou of wear. I also found that the bushing material is harder than whatever aluminum yamaha uses for shafts. this is the wear on the main upper mounting shaft (LTX). 20170420_190421.jpg Im putting new bushing here and the front swing arm.

Back