• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 apex rear shock compatibility?

viperaddict

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2003 viper w/monoshock and simmons skis
2011 apex SE
Anyone know for sure if the monoshock from a monoshock 1 will fit in a 128 mono2? waiting on parts for my blown fox mega and wondering if it is possible to swap the coil over kyb from my mono swapped viper into it. Thanks!

Anyone know for sure if the monoshock from a monoshock 1 will fit in a 128 mono2? waiting on parts for my blown fox mega and wondering if it is possible to swap the coil over kyb from my mono swapped viper into it. Thanks!
Yes all the mono shocks shocks will interchange,mono 1,mono 2

I have an Ohlins Mono 1 in place of the mega float in our 14 Apex 128 mono 2.

I have an Ohlins Mono 1 in place of the mega float in our 14 Apex 128 mono 2.
Did you convert the compression clicker to manual adjust or just running the shock as is and using the rebound adjuster only?
I’m running Mono I KYB’s with dual rate spring setups in both of my Mono II’s at the moment.

Did you convert the compression clicker to manual adjust or just running the shock as is and using the rebound adjuster only?
I’m running Mono I KYB’s with dual rate spring setups in both of my Mono II’s at the moment.
Just the shock and rebound adjuster as is.

Back