• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 Predictions?

Perhaps it is indeed time to introduce the "SEI" (Special Edition-Improved HP) lineup. . . .basically the current "SE" option model outfitted with a pump gas turbo:

Phazer SEI - 120hp
Nytro SEI - 180hp
Apex SEI - 200hp

Why should Cat owners be the only ones able to enjoy a stocker with boost?? :dunno:

oh this is good stuff who cares about the economy--- everbody will still find money for toys and the manufactures know this there will be new options every year and we will buy!!!

Sask Attak said:
Anyone have any real world predictions on what Yamaha will come out with for 2011?
what the hell is a "real world prediction"?

you should be asking for "uniformed speculation".

My guy told me that Yamaha is coming out with a revamped line of sleds....I guess they mean that they are gonna improve some things with their current sleds....and supposedly they are going to make a new model...but we all know how this goes...we will know the truth when the sled is on the market.....

anyone that "knows" has signed a confidentiality agreement and can't even hint that they know.

"LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS"

I'm guessing more cc in a Nytro...something like a 1200 3holer...170hp ...or maybe that's just a pipe dream..oh well

i hate to say it but i think you will see the beginings of a 4stroke bravo and maybe an se xtx.... it is only the first year for all the nytros to have the new "tunnel" design so i cant see them changing it too too much.....
and i would not be suprised to see a new vk540 :4STroke:

I wish they would use the motor that they use in the SHO Waverunners. I have 2 of them with the 1812 cc supercharged engine. That motor really runs smooth and is over 200 HP out of the box. I don't see why that motor wouldn't work if they could cool it. I also like the idea of a backcountry XTX so we wouldn't have to take new sleds home and tear them apart and change tracks, drives, etc.

Back