• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 Predictions?

Might that 105hp sled be the new Exciter?

Yamaha sweepts the board in all MotoGP, SuperBike, SuperSport, MX1, World Endurance Championship, AMA, have I forgot anything?
Yamaha should bump their sales in the MC division so money for the R&D should not ruin a bad sled sale season. Some of the techno created in the bike division will flow over to the sled builders.... 2012 is the year I think. Yamaha will continue to focus on their bestsellers the FX Nytro line where the XTX has heen a winner :)

No need to quit sledding because of that little insident, we have pretty decent trails well ahead of that date, enough time to buy and ride the 2012 before that happens. Who would be the most thrustworty party, Hollywood or Nasa?

talk about beating a dead horse just wait untill march 4 months to go untill it actually comes from the horses mouth ime just wanting to go riding for now bench racing is all we can do oh and dontforgett the bashing between friends of course :rules

I like RXRider's idea of the 2011 Yamaha "Nytropex LTXRTXMTXXTX SE". . . .the true crossover sled - this baby would do everything because it IS everything :rofl:

Add some fuzzy dice and an 8 ball suicide-shift and hit it!!

who doesn't like bench racing????? I dont think putting some differant graphics and or shocks on a sled already out is a NEW model, just a variation

Back