• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 Predictions?

yukon yamaha said:
i hate to say it but i think you will see the beginings of a 4stroke bravo and maybe an se xtx.... it is only the first year for all the nytros to have the new "tunnel" design so i cant see them changing it too too much.....
and i would not be suprised to see a new vk540 :4STroke:
this guy knows something.

I think they are coming out with a new apex it will get 50mpg and have a 2 gal tank to save 64 lbs. It will have hybrid technology similar to KERS in formula one with a 80lb battery pak on back of sled to balance weight. The hand warmers will work great when the KERS system is charged and especially when your going downhill. it wont come with a windshield so you can buy the size you want and it will cost 15,000.00 but will only cost 1000.00 a year to maintain. Oh and it will be the most fun sled you have ever riden :-o :4STroke: :moon: I hope this will stop this thread because no-one knows whats coming out and no-one will know until yamaha wants us to.

Back