• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 XTX suspension help?

red dog

Extreme
I just got a 2011 xtx and I added a Seat Jack for the rare occasion my 130LB wife wants to ride . Does any one know if they make heavier springs ? Bottoming out weigh to much. I weigh 270. Dealer is useless as always. Thanks for any advice.

Look into Hygear spring spacers and muffinworks overload spring adjuster. They both really help.

I just got a 2011 xtx and I added a Seat Jack for the rare occasion my 130LB wife wants to ride . Does any one know if they make heavier springs ? Bottoming out weigh to much. I weigh 270. Dealer is useless as always. Thanks for any advice.

There's a heavier center shock spring from Yamaha that fits but was discontinued... although I found one awhile ago on ebay and have the # somewhere. This heavier spring from BRP fits and will help, BRP part # 503192217...and/or talk to Robert at Star and he'll have some other ideas.

Back