• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2012 FX Nytro XTX

skidoostomper

Veteran
They let me take it for the weekend so I could give Yamaha a few pointers. We floged on her for about 500 miles and took a few pics of the prototype to give you guys a sneek peak so here you go.

IMG_2687.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

So the 2012 come with a Hindle exhaust...right from the factory? It's about time they wised up lol...nice looking sled!

HaHa... I think not

A bit of paint and aftermarket exhaust as well as "Flan Nery Racing" decal doesn't make up a 2011 sled. lol

The decals look sweet though, but I was also reinstall the front bumper

Dan

looks good but that's not the 2012.

I heard for 2012 Yamaha has finally started to listen to what we want. Here is a sneak peak of what they are building for 2012 :Rockon:

129.jpg

this may be a stupid question but is your last name flannery?? or are you promoting flannery motorsports out of gun lake michigan?? as in (doug flannery)??

just curious

todd, if i have too i will ....lol

got to ride this weekend from grayling to starvation lake rode with a decent size group had my wife with us and our kids never got to open my sled up but i can tell you its comfy at 25 mph.....lol

sorry for the hijack

jammie

Back