• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2012 Turbo nytro questions.

Well I kinda wondered if you would jump ship. But keep your eye open for a done up turbo viper. You will miss the power and you are riding a ticking time bomb.
:4STroke:

I am already saving for the 5000$ long block I will need to put in come 5000km from now (if I get lucky). Thankfully like the Yamaha, I know I know there is no comparison it is a Japanese motor....:dunno:
Oh ya and the reeds and clutch it will eventually barf out haha!

All good, takes a ton of work and money to get nytro as light as your m8 and then to get it to handle similar even more. You have to be in it for the challenge or it won't get that far lol. Definately clutch. Watch syxxe or whatever on YouTube. He switched out clutch to diff one he has some good info.

All good, takes a ton of work and money to get nytro as light as your m8 and then to get it to handle similar even more. You have to be in it for the challenge or it won't get that far lol. Definately clutch. Watch syxxe or whatever on YouTube. He switched out clutch to diff one he has some good info.

Ya unfortunately life right now does not allow the time or funds to make a nytro what I want it to be. I watch that syxxes guy lots LOL. Even before I bought this sled. I am interested to see how the clutch works for him. Again thanks for all your info @rileycloarec
Such a cool sled you have there. Props for sure on that one.

Back