• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2013 sled preview

seriously?????????????? thats it???? a 1.75 inch track on the nytro? im really losing faith in yamaha as it relates to their sleds....I watched that video and i dont know how that guy kept a straight face...oh well...cant afford a new sled anyway....but i guess we will have to wait until march for the final release and hope until then that they have something waiting...

that new RMK is sweeeeet ....may have to go back to polaris ...I do know the viper will be getting replaced by a grand touring ace 600 for next year the wife really wants one

Zero to 10,00ft with no changes... If its has a supercharger on it sign me up!

Wow ....that was LAME.....Good thing I am not in the market for a new sled...lol

This certainly won't shut the "I'm going to Doo, Polaris, Cat " guys up.

Face it... yamaha makes great motors, and overall are pretty reliable...but they just don't read the north american market well..and are very slow reacting to trends.

They should know the snowmobile markets past history by now.

How well did BNG's 5 years in a row for Polaris work out (in the early 2000's)??...They went from number 1 to number 3 in sales...but I guess if you are in last place in market share it really doesn't matter.

I feel bad for you guys waiting for something new...but it is what it is...ride what makes you happy...if yamaha doesn't have it...buy something else.

Thank You

Thank you Yamaha. You saved me a pile of money and probably a few arguments with the wife. Now that the annual let down is over I guess its back to work...

Didn't see the live video at 11:45, did anyone? Was it an apology? Is Yamaha getting out of the sled business?

Well now we know for sure that the same old nytro will be back for 2013.They could off stuck the updated front end of the racer and really had an update.All i see now for 2013 is the kids sled.Not in the market for a new sled but many will jump ship(don,t make economic sense for me.The shift 600 and sno-pro 500 looked great at the dealers(and maybe fun to ride) a few days ago but with fuel at $1.35L and the short life span of a smoker,water in fuel issues,and two-stroke oil hurts my wallet big time.Only hope now is maybe down the road i can pick-up a new,leftover phazer in order to get a lightweight playtoy with great fuel economy(and keep the warrior :Rockon: ).

Back