• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2014 PRO RMK Assault

NLViper

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 FX Nytro RTX
2010 RS Venture TF
2014 PRO RMK Assault 800
Well guys I gone and done it. I pulled the trigger on a new 2014 Polaris RMK Assault

I was in the market for a new sled this year and for the type of riding we do there was really nothing that Yamaha was offering suited it.

So I am taking a little break from Yamaha (Going to sell either the Nytro or the Viper not sure yet which so not a totay break) for a couple of years and see how I like something different. This is the first recreation vehicle I have owned that was not Yamaha so I am excited and nervous all at the same time.

I will not get a chance to ride until Jan 10 but once I do I will let you guys know how it is.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    292.1 KB · Views: 98
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    309.1 KB · Views: 102
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    309.1 KB · Views: 117

Dude, u threw all ur gear on in the shop for a pic!?!? Well u look really excited and ready to ride!!lol..just kidding nice sled..my buddy just picked up a used 09 800swa..nice sled..if I was to switch, I think I would be on that.

Figured someone would make a comment on that one lol!! I would give anything to be that slender lol!!!

hahaha that is one good looking rig! Hope you have a lot of good rides, keep us in the loop on how it holds up :Rockon:

You absolutely going to love the ride/handling compared to ur yamaha! But I would strongly suggest that you you get all the warranty you can possibly get, trust me 2 of my friends been there.

Back