• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow trackers 2014 xtx

Jefflitz

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 viper xtx
Hey all, I am new to the yamaha world and just picked up a 2014 viper xtx with 900 km on it. It is taking some getting used to it as I am coming off a pro R switchback with the Rush style suspension. I ordered a set of snow trackers for it according to the application chart but they only have 3 bolts and stock ski has 4. Has anyone put them in a stock ski and know the part number by chance, I must have ordered the wrong ones and the place I got them said they don’t show a listing for a 2014 xtx?

20513 for semi aggressive. I think they changed. I just replaced a worn out set this year and the new only have 3 studs but the old have 4. They still fit correctly with only 3 studs.

You will love the Snotrackers. They're great, I have semi-aggressive on mine and it's great. Even after I put 96 studs in it.

Thanks for the reply’s, I spent 3 hours I think looking for info and then wondered why I don’t just ask lol.

Back