• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2015 RTX

weasel33 said:
I agree, I ordered a blue and white le and don't want the 1.7 inch track. How come if you spring order one you can't ORDER it the way you want!

Yeah give us a handful of options like:

Color

Track

Shock package

and last but not least:

turbo :D

I was told that starting next season manufacturers need to race what they sell. Needs to be exactly the same as what's offered to the "public". The blue/white R-TX fills this requirement. Not sure how many they need to actually make or sell.

billbies said:
update to snowchecks the XTX LE model is available for the MPI turbo promo

Only with a 2.25 lug and in certain states.

Does anyone know if u can use the fox zero piggyback shocks for the rear skid on the ltx SE from the 2014 zr 9000 RR ? I seen them on the RTX le they had at the 2015 sled show.

Yes you can but the rod under the 14 rear shock has to be replaced with two rods to clear the rezzy. I also believe the ltx has a longer rear shock.

Thanks ,u are saying there's a rod under the 14 ltx SE ,there's two rods beside the shock right?

cannondale27 said:
Yes you can but the rod under the 14 rear shock has to be replaced with two rods to clear the rezzy. I also believe the ltx has a longer rear shock.
need a clearer understanding of what u mean. Thanks

Sorry. You are correct the ltx has two rods. So a rezzy shock from a rr would clear. The length is different though.

cannondale27 said:
Sorry. You are correct the ltx has two rods. So a rezzy shock from a rr would clear. The length is different though.
thanks appreciate the information.

Back